I had closed my first blog on Blogspot because it was becoming a pain in the butt to keep working, but since I've closed my accounts and left DeviantArt (for a number of reasons) and don't intend to open another one there, I may as well try putting my stuff up here. Could have used my other alias, but I decided to stick with the non-creepy one.
Here's the latest artwork I've managed to complete, breaking a 2-3 month hiatus:
Basically my 'adopted mascot' (since I don't really count her as my creation; she was created by an old friend, so that credit goes to them), Matsuri Aiyo, in her superheroine alias of Gust Crusader, captured and unmasked. Done for Karyu's birthday. He requested her without the helmet.
Struggling helplessly, trying to work free so she can get that helmet back on and save the day again.
Click on the image to view it in it's original size. Hope you like.
No comments:
Post a Comment