Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Porcelia Shushu, the Ninja Carpenter

This is a character of mine that I've had for a while, and over the years she's developed rather nicely. She started out as a simple carpenter who could fight with her tools. But overtime and with a few changes, she became a ninja carpenter. I figured that her carpentry weapons could also work as ninja weapons too, and went with that because I thought it was pretty interesting. 

The first sketch on the left is from quite a while ago, but the next one on the right is more recent, as it's Shushu in her ninja garb. I tried to give her a badass look for it and I'm rather happy with it. Would like to do both of these in color sometime, and maybe show more of this gal, because I think she has a lot of personality to her, which I would love to personally show. I'm thoroughly satisfied with how she's turned out over the years. I know one friend of mine is a big fan of her, maybe she'll get more as time rolls on.

1 comment:

  1. I like her! She's really creative.

    By the way, I just did my first new drawing in a long time. checkitowt. http://thenewx.deviantart.com/art/Key-Kinzogiri-2011-Color-193939840

    ReplyDelete