Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Seifuku!Matsuri

I love how Matsuri turned out in this. I wanted to see how she'd look with a super heavy gag while wearing a seifuku, and I'm glad it turned out as nice as this. Matsy does look pretty sexy in feminine clothes. I hope you enjoy this one. It's a special picture to me.The angle in relation to the chair is kind of strange, though, I admit. I wasn't thinking too closely on it at the time.

For some trivia, here is what all Matsuri is gagged with:

Several socks stuffed into her mouth
A large, thick blue ballgag
Eight strips of industrial strength duct tape
A woundaround tape OTM with bridge
Three layers of microfoam tape
Two OTM gags
An OTN gag
Another wrap-around duct tape gag
And a second, thicker OTN gag on top

We need a lot to keep our darling spiky-haired princess nice and quiet, yes we do.

1 comment: