Another old sketch. This one was fun to do, especially when these two characters are kind of alike in a number of ways, particularly their thirst for adventure.
The girl is Amy Vankuji, by the way. A good friend's character. Same with Ikara Faust there in the background. Apparently, she doesn't approve of the company Amy is keeping... both are for a RPG said friend made up, as well.
You just know there's going to be headaches abound. Poor kid. I can't say I envy her, though. Hang tough, Ikara.
As for the dude on the right, that's Sayan. He's a poster boy for my own series of RPGs I dreamed up. Started out as a random name I'd use for heroes in console RPGs I'd play years back, and eventually I made him into a character. He's a very... unique fellow.
(Amy Vankuji and Ikara Faust belong to Nightstar X)

No comments:
Post a Comment