Sunday, January 29, 2012

My my, Mai...

My appreciation for SNK ladies continues with Mai Shiranui of the King of Fighters and Fatal Fury series. I've had this one on the backburner for a while. Initially, a shocked Athena was going to appear in a little window in the corner, but I decided to leave it out in the end because I couldn't get her to look right.

As much as that'd have added a little story to the picture, I think it'll be just fine with Mai here. I mean, who wouldn't love Mai? Unless you hate bubbly and flirtatious ninja girls with big boobs for whatever reason.

4 comments:

  1. nice, I enjoy how you drew her well, keep it up, I hope you get to draw yuri from snk after this one. P.S. Don't you have an imageshack album? I wanted to find more pictures of the past but only found 2 from you, don't yhou have a collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe so, though they put in a 500 image limit lately. So I assume that means any I had beyond that number may have been deleted.

      As for Yuri... I have been considering drawing her again for a while now.

      Delete
    2. Oh well, good thing it'll still be remembered. Thanks for letting me know about that, imageshack sucks now :/

      Thanks for responding, I just wondered if you would, please take your time, draw anyone else I don't want to sound like I'm begging haha. Do draw her again when you feel like it.

      Delete
  2. Nice pole tie she looks vrry good here!

    ReplyDelete