Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hop-along Clarissa

The Wild Arms series has some of the most gorgeous girls you'll ever find in RPGs, especially when it comes to blondes, with Clarissa of Wild Arms XF being my favorite~♥

It seems some villains have captured her and have tried to hold her prisoner. They've tightly bound her hand and foot and gagged her with a variety of cloths to keep her quiet. It looks like she's attempting to escape... but will she get far before ending up in the clutches of her captors once again?

She's wearing her third outfit, by the way, but I decided to give her her second outfit's hairstyle. As much as I love the princess outfit, it's extremely complicated to draw. Also, I think she looks great with striped underwear. Maybe someday when I feel more arsed I'll fix up the ropes a little.

And for the hell of it, a list of what she's gagged with:

Two socks
A large ballgag
Strips of microfoam tape
Three OTM gags
Three OTN gags

( Clarissa Arwin © Media-Vision )

No comments:

Post a Comment