Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Vote for Ibuki's Gags

Okay, so here's what's up. This is Ibuki Mioda of the Dangan Ronpa series, and this is going to be a part of a special little project involving her in which you have the choice of deciding what gag variations she should get.

You may vote for more than one type of gag, and I've included as nice a variety as I could. I'll hold the poll for at least two weeks to give everyone a fair enough time to vote before the types are decided. I plan on there being seven types at most, counting the OTM and OTN versions, which will be there by default, so that'll leave five potential gags for her.

The ones with the most votes will be chosen in the end. And of course, this is just a temporary version. The complete one will look much better than this once everything is set in stone. There is no rush or pressure. I would love to hear from you as to what you would like to see. I'm not just doing this for myself, but I want to do this for you guys too, as my way of showing thanks for sticking with me and my awful artwork. I would in some way, like to give back to you all, and I hope this will go well.  

(Poll is now closed and the gags have been chosen. Thank you for your votes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment