Thursday, November 12, 2015


 Concept artwork for Jupia, Chinami, and Ahme, main characters for a pet project of mine that I've been writing up stuff for on occasion. I thought I'd show them since I don't think I ever got around to it here (and if I have I might've forgotten, but ah well).

All three of them are a unique kind of android that's also been biogenetically engineered to have qualities of an organic person, called Biodroids. They also have powers of gravity they can use thanks to a special device called a Drive, in their cases it's called a Gravity Drive.

Jupia is the main protagonist, and is generally emotionless due to traumatic events that left her emotionally scarred. However, it's all merely on the surface. Underneath the cold exterior she's still a kind-hearted soul who is sympathetic to the suffering of innocent people, and is still capable of feeling anger if something pisses her off. Her expression won't change, but her face darkens over and her eyes glow red if she's mad enough.

Chinami is her sister, and is an idol who appears cute, cheery and bubbly, but this is all an act: Her real self is that of an aggressive, violent, foul-mouthed and brutal fighter who loves to boast. Her favorite way of taunting is by pointing dramatically at her foe as a way of showing dominance, to intimidate, or even fool them. But she's really as kind as her sister to a point and loves children.

Ahme is the youngest sister of the three and is peaceful, loves animals, and gentle. Unlike her sisters, she prefers to try and warn enemies to stop, though she will kill if she feels that she has to. She serves as a contrast between the two and is the one who tries to mediate with them when they start getting confrontational with each other. She's also an incomplete model, which means she sometimes 'falls asleep' when her systems have to reboot due to some flawed programming.

Hope that TL;DR description didn't bore you guys. Maybe I could explain more of them sometime?

Wouldn't mind doing a little more with this bunch. I'm kind of fond of them because I've been developing these guys for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment