Well, I promised I'd put up some other sketches I did, so here you go. More of Seiko Yamaguchi, just for you (and me).
Since redesigning her, I've started to like her a lot, lot more. Might be the mask. Anyways, here is another pic of her in a straitjacket, only bulkier, and with more belts for tighter captivity. And the darling's been given a nice, tight leather gag and a blindfold so that she's completely in darkness. And yet, Seiko is enjoying it. Maybe she secretly has a bondage fetish? I definitely intend to ink and color this one later on down the road.
And lastly, here's a back view of Seiko that I decided to try sketching up as an experiment, and to see what I could come up with. I may do a non-DiD pic of her from the back sometime, but until then there's this. I like having added a cute little bow and ribbon to her mask that helps support her ponytail. It would be a nice touch for it, I thought. Also, I tried to make the gag look nice and cute from the back view here.
Personally I'm not entirely satisfied. It took a lot to make this look proper, and even then I'm pretty sure it's off in a number of spots. I'm obviously not good at drawing butts yet. But I'll try getting in practice on that so I can at least give Seiko a cute rear. Until then, here's hoping I get some margin of success trying sometime later.
Despite the flaws, enjoy them well.
No comments:
Post a Comment