Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Seiko Yamaguchi Ver. 3... or 4?

Here's the new look for Seiko Yamaguchi, the world's first and only Wrestling Idol, redesigned for the new year after being in inactivity for so long. After this, I've come to like her a lot more, so I may try to draw her more often. I love how she turned out here. She looks pretty cool like this.

For now I did a cel-shaded version, my usual style. But maybe later down the road I'll try a more detailed coloring style of this pic. Course, I'd like to get around to all the nice bondage pics of her and complete them too, among other works.

Perhaps at a later point here I'll post her bio for you all to see. After all she's got a fleshed out background, so she's quite a character in her own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment